Finance AccountantAs one of Vodafone strategic partner we are looking for a Finance Accountant to join the team based in Newbury on an initial 12month...
Finance Business Partner
As one of Vodafone strategic partner we are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join the team in Paddington on a 12month contract. The FBP will be in a pivotal role working across multiple support teams including local market finance, Portugal and Romania NOCs and other business partners to ensure world-class financial service is provided to our stakeholders.
You will be:
- Manage financial controls, ensure financial governance and lead on the delivery of high quality financial insight/challenge
- Manage the month end, management reporting, forecast and budget in line with FP&A timetable
- Build strong relationships with ANOC, DNOC, Fin Ops and local market finance teams as well as HR and other key stakeholders
- Strong management, prioritisation and organizational skills
- Good communication and presentation skills to ensure credibility with senior executives.
- Ability to influence and build relationships at a senior level
- Experienced user of Excel and PowerPoint
- Part or qualified accountant
- Business partnering experience and support of business initiatives
- Experience of SAP / BI
If you have any interest please send your CV through or give me a call on 07741660812
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age