Digital Project Manager Agile As one of Vodafone's strategic partner, we are seeking a Digital Project Manager to join the team in Newbury on an...
Finance Accountant - MDS
One of Vodafone's strategic partner we are looking for a Finance Accountant to join their team on an initial 3 month contract based in Newbury.
The MDS accountant is responsible for the end to end P&L results for Managed Data Service products. This includes revenue and cost recognition, accruals, prepayments, commentary and analysis of financial results. It also include working closely with key stakeholders in UK and VGE northern Europe.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Revenue and cost forecasting to provide the basis for financial postings
- Providing commentary on MDS P&L results by product and segment
- Provide supporting balance sheet backup with commentary on material movements
- Work with sales and product teams to ensure billing and purchase orders are raised and recognised correctly
- Reporting to sales and product teams to track product performance
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Prior experience in large process driven business preferably within Telecoms.
- Strong technical accounting skills including revenue and cost recognition
- Ability to deal with complexity and large volumes of data
- Ability to work quickly and under tight deadlines
- Strong system skills including Microsoft Excel (pivot table and complex formulae), SAP and SharePoint.
If you have any interest please send your CV through or give me a call on 07741660812
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age