Business Analyst ITSM / RemedyAs one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst with IT Service Management experience particularly...
Business Analyst - Telecommunications
As one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join the team in Newbury on a contract until the end of March 2020.
This key role supports the delivery of projects and programmes across the UK Enterprise Business, working with supporting functions including IT, Product, Finance and Legal. The role is part of the Major programmes team who are accountable for the delivery of transformation projects and product developments for UK Enterprise.
Working with our project and product teams, you will lead the analysis effort on significant and often market leading projects, through owning and facilitating the requirements process and providing analytical and commercial insight to drive solutions.
You will need to be a confident communicator with strong influencing, negotiation and problem solving skills, experienced in working up to senior management level and have the ability to structure complex information and communicate in the most appropriate way to the relevant stakeholders.
Strong skills and experience in using a wide range of business analysis tools and techniques are essential. This role will suit an individual who is keen to develop their careers in a fast-paced, commercially driven and customer-focussed environment.
- Business Analyst experience - 5+ years
- Experience with telecoms products, networks, applications, processes, managed services etc
- Worked on setting strategies. Understand product taxonomies from a telecommunications perspective
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate complex issues simply and with impact
- Strong Customer focus
- Degree qualified or proven track record
- Understanding of telecoms - products, services and process design
- Understanding of financials - costs, benefits
- Certifications - ISEB, ITIL desirable
If this role is of interest to you and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age