As one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are looking for a Developer to join their team on an contract initially until March 2020 based out of their London Office.
As a developer within the Digital team you will be responsible for the creation, design & functionality within projects spanning all of the client's web domains & platforms.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Involvement from concept to execution of creative digital projects across the clients domains.
- Design & develop projects across our website domains ensuring strong functionality & optimisation along with compliance to our quality & standards definitions.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead work - delivering high quality front end code in a timely fashion
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Proficient coding of HTML and CSS; good working knowledge of cross-browser challenges and extensive experience developing standards-compliant markup and CSS-driven layouts that separate content from presentation
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, and related modern front-end technologies, including a firm grasp of the kinds of user experiences these technologies make possible. Specific experience with CSS animations is beneficial.
- Experience with integrating front end code into backend systems with an eye for ensuring easy and quick updates in a content management system
- Ability to debug code defects using a multitude of differing technologies and browsers such as Fiddler or Developer Tools
- Working knowledge of building performance driven websites with an understanding of network traffic, HTTP requests and other performance focused enhancements that affect the page load time
- A commitment to user-centred design, web standards, usability, and accessibility
- Working knowledge of responsive web design - with a deep understanding of core concepts such as mobile first
- Awareness of how both manual and automated testing
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age