CVM Manager Telecoms As one of Vodafone's strategic partner, we are seeking a CVM Manager to join the team in Paddington on an initial 9-month...
Sustainable Business Manager - CSR / Corporate Social
As one of Vodafone's strategic partner we are seeking a Business Manager to join their team on a 12 month contract, this role is based London or Newbury. The Sustainable Business Manager will work with the Head of Sustainable Business to develop and deliver Vodafone Purpose strategy in the UK.
Supporting the development of the Sustainable Business strategy and delivery of specific campaigns and community, employee and environmental programmes in partnership with our internal business units and external charity partners and suppliers to ensure Vodafone UK has a positive impact on our customers, their communities and our colleagues.
- Support the creation of a joined up Purpose strategy that aligns successfully with business objectives, and the wider Sustainable Business narrative.
- Lead the delivery of specific programmes and partnerships including:
- Managing strategic relationships and partnerships with internal business departments as well as community, voluntary and not for profit organisations;
- Leading on internal and external communication of strategic programme, working with key stakeholders across Vodafone; and
- Delivering an effective engagement strategy across the UK and wider Vodafone business to drive improved understanding of Purpose programmes among employees.
Knowledge and experience
- Experience working with the third sector, working in a social enterprise, managing charity partnerships and/or delivering impactful community programmes.
- Third party relationship management.
- Measurement and reporting of effectiveness of programmes.
- Internal communication - including leading communication campaigns and multi-level employee engagement including executive communication.
- External communication - previous experience of leading communication campaigns through brand, marketing, social media and online channels.
- Experience in managing corporate sustainability/responsibility programmes in a commercial business environment.
- Experience of managing relationships and working closely with the not-for-profit sector.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to articulate and communicate with external and internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to build trusting relationships with our partners and to convey commercial information sensitively.
- Organised and self-motivated.
- Programme and project management experience including risk analysis and interdependencies
If you have any interest, please send your CV through or give me a call on 07741660812
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age