Digital Solution ArchitectAs one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Digital Solution Architect to join the team in Newbury on...
Identity Access Management Architect / Sailpoint
Day Rate: Maximum £450 per day
As one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Sailpoint Specialist. This role will be a 4 month contract based in their Newbury headquarters.
The role requires a skilled resource who is capable of Developing, Supporting and Troubleshooting SailPoint IIQ as part of an Identity Access Governance programme.
The ideal candidate should have excellent:
- Knowledge of IAM concepts like JML, RBAC, Provision etc
- Java debugging skills
- Working experience with Application/Web Servers (Tomcat, WebLogic, Websphere) or developing J2EE products.
- Working understanding of LDAP, Identity technology concepts and understanding of software development
- Proven experience in delivering solutions on Sailpoint Identity IIQ
- Good knowledge of IIQ Certification Process and Framework.
- IIQ Application Connector development using : IIQ Specific Java Bean Shell Coding, CSV Parsing, SQL queries
- Development/support of workflows, forms, and other SailPoint IDM Component
- Familiar with various SailPoint concepts like identities, account aggregation, refresh, rules, correlation, manager correlation, multiplexing, escalation, revocation and integration configuration development.
- Good knowledge of existing SailPoint APIs and implementation experience of these APIs in LCM workflows, tasks, rules etc
- Ability to diagnose and conduct root cause analysis
- Experienced in using version management tools such as GiT
- Able to work autonomously if needed delivering end to end: Requirements - Design - Build - Deploy
- Able to coordinate and facilitate workshops to cover requirements and solution design
- Communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats including delivering clear requests for information and communicating potential conflicts.
If this role is of interest to you and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age