Job Evaluation Consultant £250PDAs one of Vodafone's strategic partner, we are seeking a Job Spec Writer to join the team in Paddington on an initial...
Personal Assistant - £200PD
My client who are one of the UK's leading telecommunication companies are looking for a PA to join their team on a 2month contract based in Paddington, this role is paying £200PD. The purpose of this role is to work with the Head of Transformation and Innovation, Major Change & Innovation, to manage diaries, meetings and general administration. This includes both their communication with stakeholders, project work and travel/financial management. Support with Facilitating Team Meetings and Socials are also included in this role.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Proven experience at successfully supporting Senior Executives.
- Positive & Can-do attitude, resilient with the ability to remain calm when under pressure.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Good influencing ability, confident and challenging when appropriate.
- Flexible toward work requirements and maybe necessary to work additional hours when required.
- Builds effective relationships, breaks down barriers.
- Understanding of group Enterprise strategy and objectives and the team's part in it.
If you have any interest please send me your CV or call me on 07741660812
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age