Finance Accountant MDSOne of Vodafone's strategic partner we are looking for a Finance Accountant to join their team on an initial 3 month contract based...
Digital Project Manager - Agile
As one of Vodafone's strategic partner, we are seeking a Digital Project Manager to join the team in Newbury on an initial 3 month contract. The Digital Change / Project Manager is accountable for the planning and execution of their Project in alignment with the specified business benefits and strategy.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Managing a diverse range of projects (often in parallel), programmes or work streams within larger programmes
- Managing the capture and analysis of business requirements to support the definition of project scope
- Managing project delivery, ensuring projects are on time, within scope and to budget, enabling optimum benefits realisation
- Identifying and managing risks, issues and dependencies, proactively intervening to remove obstacles
- Executing with effective control across time, cost and quality (including cost budgeting and financial control)
- Developing well defined interfaces for development/handover points into the business as usual operation
- Presenting clear targeted communications to all key stakeholders, to support business readiness and promote engagement in delivery
The ideal candidate will have the following experience in:
- Experience within change and transformation
- Experience in Agile development and working with offshore teams
- Proven experience of delivering change projects and programmes from conception to completion
- Ability to manage ambiguity and work flexibly within a complex and cross-programme environment
- Proven virtual team management experience
- Proficient in defined project management methodologies (PRINCE II Practitioner level, Agile or equivalent qualification or equivalent experience)
- Commercial understanding/acumen of business KPIs
- Solid understanding of digital technology through delivery of Web, App, eCommerce, eSales projects
If you have any interest, please send your CV through or call me on 0203 910 9518.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age