Business Analyst TelecommunicationsAs one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join the team in Newbury on a...
As one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently looking for a number of Product Manager to join the team in Newbury on a contract until March 2020.
This vital role leads the development, innovation, lifecycle and rationalisation roadmaps for SD-WAN products for Vodafone UK Enterprise, SME, SoHo and Wholesale markets. This role is a high profile opportunity for a talented leader to manage a diverse and global leading portfolio of SD-WAN products.
New product introduction
- Accountable for SD-WAN product development
- Deliver product business cases for sign-off by local commercial and business unit decision-making bodies
- Sponsor product-related projects in quarterly planning processes
- Build and maintain strong relationship with all teams involved in the business unit's GTM (Go To Market) team
- Create and deliver Operations and Sales training materials.
In-Life product management
- Assess and lead continuous improvement activities for products within their portfolio
- Handle escalation of product issues, prepare risk mitigation plans and lead on delivering solutions
- Ensure all local internal and external product communications are up to date.
Planning and Commercial Performance
- Accountable for maximisation of sales revenues, market share and profit margins
- Responsible for analysing market conditions and providing input into Enterprise Data Connectivity products
- Champion local market requirements in the global Product team
- Define product-related Capex/Opex requirements for the business during the annual planning cycle
- Collaborate across the business to create a differentiated Product roadmap.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Product management experience
- Technical acumen (subject matter expertise) in SD-WAN products
- Commercial business understanding
- Project management skills.
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more the please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age