Sustainable Business Manager CSR / Corporate SocialAs one of Vodafone's strategic partner we are seeking a Business Manager to join their team on a 12...
CVM Manager - Telecoms
As one of Vodafone's strategic partner, we are seeking a CVM Manager to join the team in Paddington on an initial 9-month contract. The successful candidate will lead the development of group wide CVM and base marketing strategy activities for fixed and convergence. She/he will drive the fixed and convergence and digital TV customer base growth by working with our local markets and by providing thought leadership, cross-market best practise sharing and hands-on support when needed.
The successful candidate will deliver the company's fixed churn ambition by implementing churn improvement opportunities and initiatives.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Significant CVM and base marketing knowledge and experience with a focus on fixed and convergence churn management.
- Good knowledge and experience in AoM and digital CVM, such as personalised customer journeys design and implementation.
- Excellent senior stakeholder management and communications skills.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Desired: Experience of working with different markets and variety of backgrounds.
If you have any interest, please send your CV through or call me on 07741660812
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age