Business Analyst TelecommunicationsAs one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join the team in Newbury on a...
As one of Vodafone's Key Strategic Partners we are currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst to join the team in Newbury on an initial 6 month contract.
Rate: £300 per day max
- By 12th of each month provide up to date Profit & Loss to Commercial Manager and Portfolio Manager, in two forms - Profit & Loss versus baseline and P&L versus approved budget
- Pull actuals information from the finance systems and feed into contract accounting model
- Collate and question forecast data from project management team.
- Align actuals to grn'd PO's with PM's.
- Analyse data and identify adverse trends in actuals and explore root causes - presenting to managers
- Analyse data and identify changes to forecast and explore root causes - presenting to managers
- Model change requests into Profit & Loss forecast with assistance from Commercial Manager
- Identify any non-relevant costs i.e. incorrect time booking and working with Finance to ensure they are reallocated away from Magna Profit & Loss
- Work with Finance to chase through any forecasted costs not showing in actuals i.e. circuit costs that are installed but not in Profit & Loss
- Work with managers to ensure that we feed robust information in Vodafone budgeting process e.g. 9+15, 5+7 & 9+3
- Support production of financial content for senior management meetings
- Minimise fiscal surprises
Skills & Experience:
- CIMA/QBE qualified
- Proven experience as a Finance Analyst
- Demonstrable stakeholder management experience
If you are interested and would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age