Job Evaluation Consultant £250PDAs one of Vodafone's strategic partner, we are seeking a Job Spec Writer to join the team in Paddington on an initial...
Senior Legal Counsel/Solicitor
As one of Vodafone's strategic partner we are seeking Senior Legal Counsel/Solicitor to join their team on an initial 6month contract based in Paddington. Provide legal support in relation to all legal matters arising in respect of Group-wide consumer products and services, developed centrally and implemented in local markets across our global footprint. Product/service areas include content, consumer IoT, payments/eCommerce, mobile and fixed communications and security. You will also support the Partner Markets legal team, which provides end-to-end legal support to our in-house global telecoms consultancy business advising on long-term cooperation agreements with our partners, consultancy agreements, statements of works and related legal issues.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Experience of leading the legal support on complex commercial agreements, projects or subsets of larger projects.
- Ability to work at speed, providing accurate, pragmatic and actionable advice to tight deadlines.
- Managing workload and effective prioritisation.
- Good commercial understanding and proven track record of delivery against tight timelines.
- Ability to present authoritatively to internal and external stakeholders to ensure appropriate protection of Vodafone's interests, whilst concentrating on the issues that really matter.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills. Ability to communicate with impact logical analysis, and commercial legal advice to senior audiences using a variety of communication styles.
- Influencing, bridging and negotiating skills (verbal and written).
- Good knowledge of relevant law and awareness of legal and commercial developments that may affect the Vodafone business.
If you have any interest please do send me your CV or call me on 07741660812
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age