As one of Vodafone's strategic partner we are seeking Presales Architect to join their team on an initial 6month contract based in Glasgow / Manchester. The Presales Architect will be responsible for the Design Authority of the end to end technical and service solution for deals within an aligned customer. The role will be responsible for working with sales and directly with customers in order to design, cost, and document the solution to be offered to customers.
The suitable candidate will have a broad range of skills within telecommunication networking connectivity, which will lead to having experience in IP networking and legacy exposure such as SDH / PDH experience.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
Capture and interpret customer requirements, and design complex and custom solutions to meet customer requirements.
Build accurate scalable cost models and provide input into pricing strategy
Identify and document any risks to the solution
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Ability to present to internal stakeholders and senior technical customer personnel
- Interpersonal skills and teamwork with multinational teams.
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Detail orientation, operates with precision
- Ability to both influence, and show resolve under pressure from both customers and internal stakeholders to ensure solution designs are deliverable
If you have any interest please do send me your CV or call me on 07741660812
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age