Service Delivery Manager (French Speaking)As one of Vodafone's strategic partner, we are seeking a Service Delivery Manager join the team in Newbury on an initial...
Implementation Manager - SF Employee Central
As one of Vodafone's strategic partner we are seeking Implementation Manager to join their team on an initial 6month contract based in Newbury. Responsible for the successful implementation of transformation projects to Vodafone local markets as part of the Global HR Operations team. To actively participate in the design activities, the testing, the deployment and the stabilization of the project solution within multiple countries, with a focus on transformation activities.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Responsible for execution & delivery of specific deliverables as defined within the scope of a project.
- Work with global & local implementation teams to ensure the projects are successfully implemented and full business transformation has been achieved.
- Work with local markets to identify and support documentation of deviations from global process and system designs, based upon core deliverables such as facilitation of local market fit-gap sessions, Process & Solution Educations and Change Impact Assessments.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Experience in Change Management and delivering HR/IT transformation projects
- Strong knowledge of the HR business processes and systems (SAP/Success Factors essential - Employee Central & Compensation and Variable Pay)
- Exceptional facilitation, influencing and communication skills to enable successful interactions at all organisational levels and across different cultures.
- Experience in stakeholder management across different levels of the organisation
- Ability to drive and adapt to constant change
If you have any interest please do send me your CV or call me on 07741660812
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age