Project Manager (Fixed Line Network) SC ClearedAs one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we have a great new contract opportunity for an SC Cleared Project...
As one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator to join the team on an initial 6 month contract in Newbury.
- Provides project/programme support and administration to enable the Project/Programme Manager and team to deliver all types of projects to time, cost and quality, with appropriate risk management, in order to achieve expected benefits.
- Links process areas together across programme/projects to present the "bigger picture" e.g. link between Planning, Resourcing, Risk Management, and Change Management.
- Applies basic analysis to the outcomes of processes to support decision making within the programme/project.
- Provides advice and guidance to project and programme managers on processes.
- Where required, delivers small "work package" components of projects or programme.
- Typically operates at programme level, or across multiple projects.
- Worked in PRINCE2 or equivalent environment preferable
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent skills in MS Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, eProcuement and Collaboration tools
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of working in a Customer facing and focused environment
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time-keeping skills, able to work to deadlines
If you are interested and would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age