Project CoordinatorAs one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator to join the team on an initial 6 month...
Project Manager (Fixed Line Network) - SC Cleared
As one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we have a great new contract opportunity for an SC Cleared Project Manager with Fixed Line Network experience to join the team in Newbury on a 6 month contract.
To deliver project's for Vodafone's customers either independently or as part of a programme to time, cost and quality criteria.
Core competencies knowledge and experience:
- Leadership and Team working - Provides leadership and direction for cross functional teams.
- Effective Communication and Reporting - Communications are accurate, concise and tailored to their audience.
- Planning and Control - Planning is done collaboratively with teams and projects are driven by the plan. Dependencies are closely managed and proactive measures taken to minimise deviations from the plan.
- Minimum 3 years of delivery experience in a Projects environment spanning multi-disciplinary areas.
- Knowledge of telecommunications industry trends with sector specific expertise an advantage. Good knowledge of Vodafone products and service propositions is advantageous.
- Previous fixed line network experience
- Current and valid SC clearance
- PRINCE2 Practitioner or equivalent Project Management Qualification
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age