HR Business Partner German Work Council As one of Vodafone's strategic partner, we are seeking a German speaking HRBP to join their team on an...
HR Business Partner
As one of Vodafone's strategic partner, we are seeking a HRBP to join their team on an initial contract based in Paddington. The HRBP role collaborates with the Consumer Products & Services (CP&S) function, which is in the very exciting position of developing our Consumer product portfolio, from IOT (V for Vodafone), our TV proposition, our Chatbot platform through to mCommerce and Biometrics as the new way of doing Security.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Provides comprehensive HR support for CP&S, delivering end-to-end support - managing the talent and recruitment agenda, operating model evolution, coaching senior leaders and driving the learning agenda for the function. This role will also partner with the leaders to deliver the HR people plan
- Proactively manages the HR Business Partner interfaces with Group CoE's and local market HRBPs if needed to ensure a seamless customer experience
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Commercially savvy / good depth of business understanding
- Some HR experience; either specialist or generalist
- Strong relationship & communication skills
- Analytical, intellectual capacity to learn very quickly
- Experience of international client groups advantageous
- Experience of large matrixed blue chip organisations preferable
- Leadership development experience - particularly in coaching senior stakeholders and teams
If you have any interest, please do send me your CV or call me on 07741660812
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age