Finance Accountant / ForecastingAs one of Vodafone's Key Strategic Partners we are currently recruiting for a Finance Accountant with Project Forecasting experience to join the...
As one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Data Designer to join the team in Newbury to cover a Maternity leaver until April 2020.
The Data Management team supports Data Integration platforms and tools (CSA, CSA2VTR and Global View) that process billing data from over 36 Vodafone Operating Companies and Partner markets. These platforms support Spend Analytics & Reporting products (both internal and external customer facing) and, also act as a pre-Mediation enabler for VGE billed customers. In all, more than 800 Vodafone Global Enterprise) customers are supported by the platforms.
The Technical Designer shall be responsible for:
- Leading the high level design, development and delivery of solutions that meet business needs, in an AGILE environment
- Designing solutions for new opportunities and, ensuring that such solutions deliver the best possible Digital CXX
- Translating functional and non-functional requirements into solutions that span the end-to-end implementation
- Analysing data and designing robust interfaces to meet, and often, exceed business needs
- Owning and generating technical domain level design and requirement compliance documentation supporting business products. This includes working with colleagues in Local Markets (Vodafone Operating Companies and Partner Markets) and Global departments as part of virtual teams.
- Developing Proof-of-Concepts from ideas to practical and relevant solutions to solve business problems
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest technology trends with a sharp Digital focus
- Data analysis
- Oracle databases
- Agile tools
Useful to have experience in:
- Web development
- User Interface design
If you are interested in the role and would like to know more then please apply know.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age