Web Analyst - Google / Adobe Analytics
As one of Vodafone's strategic partner, we are looking for a Web Analyst to join Vodafone UK on an initial 3-month contract based in London. The Digital Analytics specialist works with product and other business teams to understand requirements, and designs and develops customized solutions for analytics and tracking. The Analyst will work with developers, insight analysts, data scientists, and third parties to implement and deploy analytics across web and apps.
Duties & Responsibilities
This role requires someone able to understand website technologies and architecture, online business models and strategy. This is an excellent growth opportunity for someone with strong Analytical skills and passionate about data to deepen their experience with digital analytics and marketing platforms in one of the UK's largest Telecoms.
This role is key, sitting within the commercial team you'll be working on online analysis & reporting with a view to provide data driven insight across the business.
You'll be working on Adobe Analytics, assessing channel usage, areas of performance, customer behaviour & product purchase. You'll build reports that highlight issues but also opportunities to optimise and work strategically with the relevant stakeholders to communicate improvement plans.
You will also support of any tag management projects using Tealium, ensuring set up & performance is correct. As well as the above you'll get exposure to more customer focused project, A/B & MVT testing and some SEO.
Required essential experience skills and qualifications
- Clear communicator, strong verbal and written skills to work with developers and technical people as well as marketing and other business stakeholders,
- Ability to prioritize workflow and handle multiple, competing and changing priorities
- Campaigns Analytics experience
- Experience in using statistical modelling techniques for advanced analysis
- Experience and knowledge of SQL, HTML and web technologies
- Demonstrable knowledge of data driven, machine learning systems and associated architectures
- Highly accurate and thorough in all tasks
- Excellent organisational and presentation skills
Required desired experience skills and qualifications
- Degree in computer science, information systems, or other related fields.
- Experience implementing or working with clickstream web analytics tools such Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.
- Scrum Master certification
- Knowledge of/experience with Adobe Marketing Suite and Tag Management Systems (DTM, Tealium)
- Knowledge of A/B, MVT, and similar testing technologies
- Understanding of online marketing practices across digital channels (paid search, banner advertising, social, mobile, email, etc.)
If this is something of interest to you and you would like more information please feel free to give me a call on 02076541092
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age