UX Designer - Contract - Southwark, London
As one of Vodafone's strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a UX Designer on a 3 - 6 month contract basis to join its team in Southwark. The UX Designer will help create innovative user experiences through our digital transformation.
UX Designer role purpose:
- The ability to match business objectives and requirements with user needs to create seamless user journeys
- Confident presenting concepts and approaches to colleagues and stakeholders
- Experienced in conducting user research, including usability testing and translating findings into your designs
- Experience in analysing and interpreting web analytics data to inform design decisions
- Skilled in the production of a wide range of user experience assets, including user personas, customer experience maps, wire flows, wireframes and information architectures
- Proven ability in running design/UX workshops, including ideation, card sorting and customer journey mapping
Skills required for the UX Designer:
- Experience in designing responsive and/or adaptive layouts for multiple devices
- Experience creating UI components within a Design System framework
- Excellent prototyping and wire framing skills (using Azure or other prototyping tools)
- The ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team to help shape a Minimum Viable Product and ensure high levels of interaction design are bought to life
If this UX Designer role sounds of interest to you then please apply now, or call to discuss options.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age