Business Analyst BSSAs one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we have a great new opportunity for Business Analyst to join their team in Newbury on...
System Deployment Manager - S4 Hana
As one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we currently have a great new opportunity for a System Deployment Manager with S4 Hana experience to join the organisation to work from Newbury and Dusseldorf. This contract length will be 10 months with an expected start of the beginning of February.
The Systems deployment manager is accountable for all work packages deployment across S4 programme: this covers all the domains, FIN, SCM, Data governance. The role shall cover the definition and execution of the work package deployment strategy in accordance with the programme needs and the EVO release planned.
The System Deployment Manager is responsible for leading the deployment & environment strategy across the programme. They covers the requirements analysis, the solution architecture with the domain & architecture leads, the management of the solution design, overlooking of the build with the domains, the solution acceptance, the stabilisation in production and the control of benefits realisation with the business according to defined KPIs.
The role will act as Subject Matter Expert for system deployment. The IT Deployment manager is primarily responsible for managing all aspects of the end to end solution release process. The IT Deployment Manager will report to the IT delivery lead.
- Business acumen with solid E2E understanding of Enterprise processes. Has proficient experience in IT strategy definition and applications solution.
- Experience of business transformation preferably in Enterprise context on large international programme.
- Extended knowledge of the most relevant SW components and vendors in more than one of the following technology areas: Solution catalogue, Customer hub, CRM, CPQ, Online, COF, BI, Integration, Billing, Commissioning, OSS.
- Have good line management experience. Experience of Quality Assurance Monitoring and Continuous Improvement.
- Academic: BSc or BEng as minimum and MSc or MBA (Preferred)
- Technology: TOGAF
- Telco Processes and Operations: NGOSS
- Industry / Customer / Product: Enterprise Products
- Professional: Business Architecture and Analysis
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age