PMO Admin - API
As one of Vodafone's strategic partner we are seeking a PMO to join the team in Newbury on a initial contract for 3-6months
Project level PMO supporting the delivery of the integration work stream within the Success Factors programme through reviewing performance, risk, issue and dependency management, quality monitoring and enforcement of projects standards
- Project level PMO support working with Project Managers on status reporting, risk & issue management, dependencies and quality assurance (Stage Gate Reviews). Support in the maintenance of the Project & Resource Plans
- Organising and co-ordinating meetings and workshops required for the project / programme. Maintaining meeting minutes and action & decision logs
- Production of weekly reporting and presentation decks for Steering Group meetings
- Support maintenance of Programme Shared Drive/SharePoint including access rights, folder structure, uploading documentation, etc.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite, including MS Project
- Attention to detail and strong administration and co-ordination skills
- An ability to be able to establish rapport and communicate effectively to a wide range of people at varying levels.
- Understanding of project management methodologies
- Technical aptitude (APIs, middleware)
If you have any interest, please send your CV through
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age