Brand Manager Marketing Communications As one of Vodafone's strategic partner, we are seeking Brand Manager to join their team on an initial 6month contract based...
Operations / Forecast and Planning Manager
As one of Vodafone's strategic partner we are seeking a Planning Manager to join on an initial 6month contract, this role can be located out of various location, preferably Midlands / North however very flexible. The Planning Manager will Lead and develop a team of Analysts to forecast demand across our estate. To be accountable for the modelling, forecasting & planning of demand across the Estate, [~10k agents, multiple campaigns, voice and non-voice activity], and the purchase of the resource to service this demand.
The role must provide a robust governance and communication framework to ensure all stakeholders understand short, medium and long term risks and opportunities affecting the delivery of efficient, sustainable accessibility to our customers across relevant contact points. Therefore, this role actively supports both strategic and considered tactical decision making to enable the business to buy and utilise resource in the most efficient way balancing costs and service to customers.
To develop the processes and methods used within forecasting to improve the accuracy and timeliness of models used. To work with Forecasting Analysts to ensure that the routine cycle of inputs and outputs is maintained, that all output is of a uniformly high standard, and that all deadlines are met. Providing a clear and coherent frame work which enables the business to make and purchase resource in a timely and consistent manner.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Proven experience of leading/providing direction to a global scheduling function
- Thorough understanding of resource planning models including Erlang
- Demonstrable experience of Management Information Analysis in a call centre environment
- Strong experience of trend analysis and forecasting
- Advanced knowledge of IT systems including SQL/VBA/MS/WFM
- Good eye for detail, presentation and accuracy with the ability to produce reports and communications suitable for distribution to all audiences.
- Ability and confidence to present up to and including Director level
- Extensive experience in a resource planning role within a multi-skilled, multichannel environment. Minimum 3k FTE
- Demonstrable experience of building successful models and forecasting experience
- Ability to motivate and engage your team to deliver outstanding results
If you have any interest, please send your CV through or give me a call on 07741660812
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age