Finance Analyst £300PDAs one of Vodafone's strategic partner we are seeking Finance Analyst to join their team on an initial 6month contract based in Newbury.The...
Data Analyst - Commissions
As one of Vodafone's strategic partner we are seeking a Data Analyst to join the team on an initial 3 month contract based in Newbury. The role of the Data Analyst - Franchise Commissions is to support the end to end franchise commission's process. This role is critical to ensuring the successful expansion of our current franchise model within Vodafone Retail and delivering Vodafone's wider consumer strategy for FY19.
Experienced in a wide range of analysis tools and techniques, your focus will be to:
- Understand, interpret and report on a wide range of complex data sets. The ultimate output of which will be to make accurate and timely commissions payment to our franchise partners
- Develop a robust assurance process that identifies data quality defects in a timely manner and define a process with our BI teams which enable swift resolution. Manage any data queries/defects to resolution
- Continuously improve the current (manual) process for commissions calculation to enable the Finance Commissions team to keep pace with Vodafone's Agile and Digital strategy
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proven experience of using a wide range of analysis tools and techniques
- Advanced Excel skills (preferably Macro and VBA)
- Confident inter-personal and communications skills
- Ability to articulate complex information clearly and effectively.
- Confident in questioning, influencing and challenging
- Strong team working ethic
- Driven self-starter
- Confident in large meetings and workshops
- Great Stakeholder Management
- Ability to make reasoned decisions
- Relevant financial qualification
- Complex data interpretation - i.e. SQL
- Business Intelligence / Data Modelling / Information Modelling
- Commercial/Market awareness
If you have any interest, please send your CV through or give me a call on 07741660812
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age