Senior Legal Counsel/Solicitor As one of Vodafone's strategic partner we are seeking Senior Legal Counsel/Solicitor to join their team on an initial 6month contract based...
Strategic Sales Business Development - Consumer PDAs
As one of Vodafone's strategic partner we are seeking a Sales strategic Partnerships and Business Development; this role will be initial contract between 3 to 6months based in Paddington. The Sales Strategic Partnerships and Business Development Manager will lead the development across the group for partnerships where we can leverage channels from Vertical Brands relevant to CIOT. Key example been Purina/Nestle for Pets, insurance companies for Smart home products, etc.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Identify and define strategy for engagement with global partners that can support V by Vodafone creating and driving the market across the different priority verticals of pets, transport, Smart home and Kids/Elderly.
- Negotiate and close Global Partnership agreement for jointly selling the CIOT portfolio through partners (Zurich, Admiral, Alianz, etc.). partnership might also include a jointly product/proposition development
- Lead project delivery and execution on those partnerships across products, technology, marketing and sales channels.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Prior sales strategy experience required to build up and execute a CIoT Sales& Biz Dev Strategy for partnerships.
- Senior Stakeholder Management Experience (external and internal) in an international environment
- Strong knowledge of the consumer market with experience in sales and distribution
- Deep multichannel expertise (physical, digital, telesales, door to door) and experience in building/opening new channels.
- At least 5 years of experience in B2B sales, experience in the IOT market would be a strong plus.
- Proven successful track record in negotiating and closing deals
- Experience in project Management and product/proposition development a strong plus.
If you have any interest, please send your CV through or give me a call on 07741660812
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age