Customer Security Advisor ISO27001As one of Vodafone's strategic partners we are currently recruiting for an Customer Security Advisor with ISO27001 experience to join the team...
As one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Communications Specialist to join the team in Newbury for a 12 month maternity cover contract.
The Communications Specialist will support the HR digital transformation activities by helping to drive communications & change activities for our key stakeholders and employees across Vodafone.
Understanding how to communicate change effectively is vital in today's ever changing landscape so if you're creative and want to make a lasting impact, this is an exciting time to join the team.
- Plan, create and deliver creative and engaging global communications for our stakeholders and Employees/Managers for the Programme such as leadership briefs/updates, Programme cascades, regular newsletters, targeted comms, global/market briefs, regular/one off Programme updates, ad-hoc communications through the appropriate channels e.g. HR Operations Newsletter, HRBP Pulse, Hub Leads decks, HRLT briefs, Talent/HRBP cascades, Manager comms etc.
Key skills required:
- Previous proven experience in a project/programme or internal comms role
- Highly organised, able to multi task and prioritise effectively
- Communications qualification
- Comms experience
- Project/ Project Management experience
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age