Operations / Forecast and Planning ManagerAs one of Vodafone's strategic partner we are seeking a Planning Manager to join on an initial 6month contract, this...
Finance Accountant- SAP RE-FX
As one of Vodafone's strategic partner, we are seeking Finance Manager to join their team on an initial 3month contract based in Paddington. The role holder must be familiar with industry lease accounting practices and challenges, record to report operational effectiveness and efficiency as well as the underpinning systems landscape. The role also requires strong communication and stakeholder management ability, influencing key decision makers at multiple organisational levels and ensuring that the programme moves forward.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Support all accounting issues identified and resolved to the satisfaction of Group Reporting
- Provide subject matter expertise to support and drive the implementation of the S16 solution into the Opcos
- Support the solution, as implemented in the Opcos, is compliant with the S16 common template guidelines and meets the programme principles and objectives.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- 6 years+ telecoms experience
- It is essential for this SME to have a strong operational understanding of Opco Lease accounting and commercial processes.
- Experience using SAP REFX at a functional level for lease accounting
- Some project management experience
- Strong communication and decision making skills - ability to balance conflicting needs
- Ability to influence and manage relationships with senior stakeholders across the organisation
If you have any interest, please do send me your CV or call me on 07741660812
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age