HR Business Partner
As one of Vodafone's strategic partner, we are seeking HRBP to join their team on an initial 3month contract based in Newbury. The role will be responsible for leading the HR agenda, with a key focus on organisational and team effectiveness (which are increasingly key as we move into digital and more agile ways of working), talent management and building future skills and leadership capabilities to ensure our people are fit for the future. As a co-pilot to the function the HRBP role is also required to support leaders with coaching, feedback and guidance to support their personal effectiveness and the broader growth and development of the team.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Supports leaders in defining, developing and executing local people plans that support the achievement of the business strategy. Ensures that People plans are integrated with wider HR strategy, policies & priorities.
- Accountable for the delivery of the annual people calendar activities within UCC's objectives and strategy
- Translates and supports the delivery of the VBP&S Talent strategy. Drives pipeline of diverse future leaders and accelerates high potential development while driving the Diversity & Inclusion agenda
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Commercially savvy / good depth of business understanding
- Good breadth of HR experience
- Strong relationship & coaching skills; strong communicator
- Analytical, intellectual capacity to learn very quickly
- Experience of large matrixed blue chip organisations
- Experience of supporting organisational transformation, capability building and working with ambiguity
If you have any interest, please do send me your CV or call me on 07741660812
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age