Project Manager German SpeakingAs one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a German Speaking Project Manager with New Product Development experience...
Project Manager - New Product Development
As one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a number of Project Manager's with New Product Development experience to join the team in one of their London offices.
This key role supports the delivery of the new deployment of products and services for Vodafone Cloud & Security across group and 4 operating entities, working with supporting functions including IT, Product, Finance and Legal. The role is part of the Major programmes team who are accountable for the delivery of transformation projects and product developments for UK Enterprise.
Working within the portfolio team, you will be responsible for the delivery and shaping of new product development projects, that have a direct impact on Cloud and Security ability to win profitable business, work smarter and allow the sales functions to sell to new and existing customers across our key market segments.
Project Delivery Accountabilities
- Accountable for the end-to-end project delivery of Cirus initiatives, working across Group and local functions within agreed budget and timelines
- Manage related project budget and deliver high quality service, from initiation through to transition into BAU
- Manage key stakeholders in the delivery chain, owning the project communication at management and project levels to ensure awareness of project scope and progress
- Ensure all projects meet the gate or check point criteria as set out in Vodafone project governance framework(s)
- Lead virtual teams across the Group organisations
- Responsible for creating and maintaining key project documentation (e.g. definition documents, RAID log, stakeholder reports, communication plans etc.), identifying department owners, owning actions/decisions and obtaining alignment across resource and cost needs to ensure relevant activities are completed on time, on budget and according to quality specification
- Will be required to work closely with the product managers and will be required to review and in some cases write documentation to support the overall project deliverables
Skills & Experience required:
- Project Management experience - 2+ years with a product and/or transformation focus
- Experience with telecoms products, networks, applications, processes, managed services etc
- Understand product taxonomies from a telecommunications perspective
- Prince 2, MSP
If this role is of interest to you and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age