Senior Data Scientist and AI ExpertAs one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Senior Data Scientist and AI Expert to...
Solution Architect - Google Cloud Platform
As one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for an Solution Architect with Google Cloud Platform experience to join their team in London Paddington on a 6 month contract.
- Shape the cloud architecture and design of the new Corporate Intelligence Platform (CIP) which is based on cloud technologies (mainly GCP)
- Manage New Demand, Solution Scope & Design and Long term application roadmap
- Manage the Solution design related to CIP and the transition into BAU operations within the Vodafone organization
- Develop and maintain a model of Vodafone current and future Application based on CIP Architecture (Use Cases) for ERP, BI and Consumer IT areas
- Support: Provide Expertise and Issue management in crisis situations.
- Define and Deliver the Strategy to improve, maximise use and reduce cost of the CIP platforms within Vodafone
- Ensure that high quality deliverables related to the solution design are produced by the suppliers, are validated and are placed under strict configuration management control
- Partnership with tool suppliers (e.g. GCP) to ensure best in class design of (cutting-edge) technologies implemented at large scale
- Provide sourcing recommendations for software components and system integration work.
- Provide architectural guidance to the project team and ensure compliance to solution architectural design in the implementation of projects for CIP
- Review the proposal of vendors and suppliers to ensure that quality inputs are aligned with solution architecture
- Extensive knowledge and experience in cloud solutions and platform with focus on GCP
- Extended knowledge of the most relevant components and vendors in more than one of the following technology areas: BI, Machine Learning, GCP
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age