AdministratorAs one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for an Administrator to join the team in Birmingham on an initial 3 month...
As one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for an Administrator to join the team in Birmingham on an initial 3 month contract.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who it looking for a career starting opportunity.
Rate: £100 per day max
- The purpose of the role is to exception manage all tasks that do not auto-schedule via the Click Workforce management tool, managing both Provide and Assure processes.
- The role will also require management of Field Engineer's availability rotas in the designated operating unit.
- Accountability for managing the operating unit's resources to maximise the potential of Click WFMS. Jeopardy Management of tasks that are not adhering to time will mean chasing engineers to keep tasks on track.
Functional/ Technical Competence
- Excellent time management skills incorporating punctuality, resource management and prioritising allocation of work.
- Experienced internal and external customer communication skills both written and verbal.
- Understand and recognise the effect that his/her attitude and behaviour can have in shaping team morale.
- Actively take ownership of incoming workload and escalations that arise and deliver them to completion.
- Ability to work unsupervised and possess the confidence to make decisions in the absence of management.
- Ability to work as a team
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age