Support Engineer Mobile Device ManagementAs one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Support Engineer with Mobile Device Management experience to...
Support Engineer - Mobile Device Management
As one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Support Engineer with Mobile Device Management experience to join the team in London Paddington on an initial 6 month contract.
This is a tier 2 technical support role that enables the desk to grow its capability to diagnose and resolve complex customer incidents. It is a technology focused role that requires the individual to acquire a strong understanding of the high level (HLD) and detailed level (DLD) designs of customer solutions.
Within this role you will be required to identify service improvement such as the efficiency and accuracy of event monitoring toolsets, simplify access and management processes for systems, build team knowledge through documentation and training sessions, and highlight opportunities to transition resolution from specialist Level 3 teams into the L2 Team, and from the L2 Team C into Service Desk.
You will perform the role of 2nd line technical support to internal & external business customers with Vodafone MDM (Mobile Device Management) services.
Technical knowledge required:
- Knowledge of Messaging Infrastructure: BlackBerry Enterprise Server, MobileIron, Good for
- Enterprise, Good Dynamics and VMware Airwatch.
- Have knowledge of Messaging device security.
- Experience with Microsoft Server Technologies: LDAP, ActiveSync, Active Directory, ISA/TMG.
- Demonstrate experience troubleshooting - DNS, Network addressing/ Subnetting, Firewall, SMTP,
- HTTPS, LDAP, SCEP, MDM application level support knowledge. MDM platform components.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL / MySQL and understanding of relational databases.
- Cisco AnyConnect.
- Knowledge of PKI Management/Active Directory Certificate Services.
- ITIL Foundation Level knowledge, certification preferred.
If this role is of interest to you and you would like to know more then please apply. If you do not have an up to date CV then please call 0207 654 1427.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age