Accountant TelecomsOne of Vodafone's strategic partner we are looking for a Finance Accountant to join their team on an initial 3 month contract based in...
Accountant - Telecoms
One of Vodafone's strategic partner we are looking for a Finance Accountant to join their team on an initial 3 month contract based in Newbury.
The Department is responsible for the Financial Settlement between other Network Operators. Within the Department, the Accountant deals with the preparation and review of timely and accurate settlements with International Telecommunication Carriers. To investigate risk and opportunities identified through to resolution in order to maximise the cash flow and P&L benefits to the client.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Producing Carrier Settlement Packs accurately and on timely basis as required and in alignment with specific department priorities
- Team lead supporting and reviewing the work prepared by team members
- Communication with Commercial, Legal, Technical Integrity, Reporting Team and external parties through proactive influencing and solving problems on a timely fashion to obtain the maximised benefits to the Company
- Key players in the team to meet the departmental KPIs and support manager avoiding single point of failure
- To ensure revenue and cost accurately reported for all periods, disputes, risk and opportunities captured via strong interpretation of Complex overlapping rating contracts and modelling thereof
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Previous experience in the accounting functions of a large processed based industry preferably from Telco Companies
- Communication to both internal and external Finance and non-Finance parties
- Experience of dealing with overseas customers and vendors
- Experience of commercial settlement activities
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills including pivot table and complex formulae
If you have any interest please send your CV through or give me a call on 07741660812
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age