Security Analyst Threat & Assurance SC Clearance requiredAs one of Vodafone strategic partners we are recruiting for a Security Analyst with Threat and Assurance experience...
As one of Vodafone strategic partners, we are looking for a reporting analyst to the Global Privacy Team in Paddington on an initial 3-month contract. The role holder will interface with various SPOCs across multiple countries to ensure reports are centrally consolidated, quality checked and then distributed ensuring accuracy and consistency at all times. There will be opportunities for the role holder to proactively improve the status quo by automating everyday tasks.
Key accountabilities will include the following:
- To be responsible for the production of weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders across multiple countries to ensure reporting requirements are met, on time, and to a high standard.
- Actively pursue business and technical contacts to ensure open action items are resolved on time.
- Ensure the Privacy team reporting requirements are followed up and closed.
- Produce PowerPoint charts and presentations with impact.
- Utilise Excel skills and reporting knowledge to recommend changes which would improve efficiency
- To build an understanding of data fields and data structure that are pertinent to the reporting suite
The successful candidate will have the following skills / experience:
- Good eye for detail, able to see patterns and trends in data sets
- Expert in excel manipulation and formulae development
- VB and SQL would be an advantage
- Not afraid to challenge and ask why questions if something does not look right.
- Inquisitive, enjoy working with large volumes of data and fascinated by solving complex problems and identifying interesting trends and behaviours
- Excellent communication skills and able to speak and write confidently and explain complex issues clearly and simply
- Excellent attention to detail, able to multi-task whilst still delivering quality output
- Self-motivated and can work proactively independently or as part of a team
- Demonstrates creative and critical thinking skills with an appetite to drive innovation
- Self-motivated, don't settle into the routine or status quo
If you have any interest, feel free to send your CV or call me on 07741660812
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age