HR Business Partner - £450PD
As one of Vodafone's strategic partner, we are seeking HRBP to join their team on an initial 3monrh contract based in Paddington. The HRBP will be someone who supports and drives the global HR-agenda for the Global Data centres group in Group Technology through client facing business partnering and support of HR strategy aligned projects. You will also act as the technology HR point of contact for the German works council, Operational processes and/or German based line managers (mainly Düsseldorf and Ratingen).
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Provides comprehensive HR support for specified client groups, supporting the Senior HR Business Partners on delivery of functional People Plans
- Proactively manages the HR Business Partner interfaces with HR-teams in local markets & Group CoE's to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Supports Senior HR Business Partner on the execution of HR processes and programs for a defined business area, including headcount, reward, performance, etc.
- SPOC for Germany for works council, German processes and line managers, will also be required to support specific projects as required.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience]:
- Commercially savvy / good depth of business understanding
- Some HR experience; either specialist or generalist
- Strong relationship & communication skills
- Analytical, intellectual capacity to learn very quickly
- Experience of international client groups advantageous
- Experience of large matrixed blue chip organisations preferable
- Experience in German context preferable
If you have any interest, please do send me your CV or call me on 07741660812
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age