SAP Fico Accountant As one of Vodafone's strategic partner we are seeking Fico Accountant to join their team on an initial run till the end...
SAP Fico Accountant
As one of Vodafone's strategic partner we are seeking Fico Accountant to join their team on an initial run till the end of March 2019 contract based in Newbury. The Fico Accountant role sits in the VGX Local Market Finance Operations team and reports to FinOps Transformation Lead. The role supports the finance systems, which are used by the team, the key systems being EVO - VF's SAP ECC solution (transition to S4 HANA in 2019), Finance Hub and HFM Group Accounting.
You will have cross-functional experience; FI/CO, but also a sound understanding of the purchasing side and customer service. You will have strong influencing skills, project management experience and preferably experience working in an international environment. You will be flexible in your approach and strong stakeholder management skills.
- Deliver finance system changes as part of transformational agenda to scope, time and cost the required quality criteria
- Be the key point of contact for the delivery of Finance System changes by:
- Maintaining strong relationships with Group Enterprise, Group Technology, Shared Service Centre & Fin Ops
- Engaging with central teams to contribute to and influence the Global systems architecture
- Help the FinOps team to resolve ad hod systems issues
- Deliver continuous improvement across the function by:
- Routinely reviewing the effectiveness of the Finance Systems landscape
- Establishing and maintaining governance activities and processes to capture, qualify, prioritise and implement improvements
- Qualified Accountant with PQE
- Very good knowledge of SAP (FI/CO, SRM/MM/CS)
- Analytical-minded, hardworking, innovative, adaptable, team player and leader
- Ability to lead, engage and motivate teams during periods of significant change
- Experience working in an international environment
- Experience working with Shared Service Centre
- Cross functional experience
If you have any interest, please send your CV through or call me on 07741660812
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age