Accountant TelecomsOne of Vodafone's strategic partner we are looking for a Finance Accountant to join their team on an initial 3 month contract based in...
Finance Analyst - FP&A
As one of Vodafone's strategic partner we are seeking Finance Analyst to join their team on an initial 6month contract based in Paddington. Vodafone are looking for a Finance Analyst to be responsible for planning and financial reporting for the AMAP region.
- Responsible for consolidating the DB / LRP for the AMAP region - collaborating with the country managers in the team and preparing review packs and back-ups for the Regional CEO & CFO
- Co-ordinate with the country managers to form a view of Risks and Opportunities inherent in the Operating Companies (OpCos) plans; scenario analysis
- Prepare Regional Rolling forecast every month in co-ordination with the country managers
- Effective partnering with key stakeholders (AMAP leadership team, Group FP&A, Investor relations, Group BI, Group reporting)
- Responsible for month-end processes - FLASH summary, Detailed month-end packs etc. (ensure quality & timeliness)
- Lead the results review process with early identification of risks (financial and operational) and communication of key issues
- Analysing variance between actual and forecast performance identifying performance gaps, understanding root cause and clearly communicating performance across the region in a way that is appropriate and relevant for key stakeholders
- Providing Investor Relations and Group Financial Planning Team - a comprehensive summary of the quarterly, half yearly and full year results
If you have any interest, please send your CV through or call me on 07741660812
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age