Controls & Compliance Analyst As one of Vodafone's strategic partner we are seeking a Controls & Compliance Analyst to join the team in Newbury on...
Finance Analyst - £300PD
As one of Vodafone's strategic partner we are seeking Finance Analyst to join their team on an initial 6month contract based in Newbury.
The Finance Analyst for Cloud & Security Germany will primarily be responsible for Revenue and Gross Margin reporting and forecasting, customer level analysis and opex management (including commissions and expenses control) as well as representing Cloud & Security Finance in the German Deal Governance process.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Month End ensuring actual are reported correctly and in line with expectations
- Reporting timely accurate and insightful reporting. Continual improvement to standardise and automate production so that effort is prioritised on insight and gap closure
- Forecasting working with Sales and local Finance teams to ensure clear and aligned forecasts
- Gap closure plans to be agreed with the Head of Sales to at least achieve budget
- Sales Governance Represent Cloud & Security Finance for German EDRA
If you have any interest, please send your CV through or call me on 07741660812
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age