Security Analyst Threat & Assurance SC Clearance requiredAs one of Vodafone strategic partners we are recruiting for a Security Analyst with Threat and Assurance experience...
Security Desk Analyst
As one of Vodafone key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Security Desk Analyst to join the team in Newbury on a 6 month maternity cover contract.
As a member of the Vodafone Security Desk, you will be responsible for the coordination and management of security activities directly aligned to customer requirements. This is a key role within the team that coordinates activities between customers directly, as well as all Vodafone business units globally for supporting and responding to customer requests, contractual requirements, and incident coordination.
You will ensure timely and accurate responses to customers and internal requests, and the coordination of activities to ensure the team's successful delivery in such requests. You will be instrumental in providing clear, unambiguous advice and guidance representing the Vodafone position on security matters concerning Vodafone clients. Clear vision and decision making, often with limited information are essential parts of this role. Examples of such activities (but not limited to) include: customer requests for audit, security testing coordination, security management information reporting, customer security communications and assisting with responding to security and data breach incidents and vulnerabilities.
Key skills required:
- Proven customer service experience in relation to managing security engagements
- Professional security certification - CISM, ISO27001 Lead Auditor/Implementer or relevant experience within the Security Industry
- A highly skilled, enthusiastic team member who is at home both working as an individual and as part of a wider team to provide the highest level of service.
- Experience in working to customer deadlines and taking accountability for customer communications.
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to provide guidance to and influence multiple stakeholders.
If this role is of interest to you then please apply now. If you do not have an up to date CV then please call 0207 654 1427.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age