Customer Security Advisor ISO27001As one of Vodafone's strategic partners we are currently recruiting for an Customer Security Advisor with ISO27001 experience to join the team...
Customer Security Advisor - ISO27001
As one of Vodafone's strategic partners we are currently recruiting for an Customer Security Advisor with ISO27001 experience to join the team in Newbury on a 12 month maternity cover contract.
As the Customer Security Advisor you will be responsible for supporting the Customer Audit Authority with complex audits and performing your own internal security audits to enable an independent assurance of the effectiveness of Vodafone's internal security controls, specific security controls, customer security requirements and applicable international standards and frameworks encompassing information security, business continuity, data protection (GDPR) and other relevant and regulatory controls.
- Assist in the continued improvement of the GES Audit Plan, Schedules, Audit Processes, Templates and other such documentation
- Management of service requests and resource allocation, ensuring tracking through to satisfactory resolution
- Conducting internal audits, vendor / supplier audits etc., producing audit reports, ensuring non-conformity's are appropriately progressed and closed off
- Supports Customer initiated security audits, gathering evidence and engaging relevant stakeholders
- Experience in internal/external audits within a telecommunications company
- Knowledge of security policies and standards - including those related to regulatory programmes (e.g. ISO2700x, GDPR, NIST, COBIT, etc.); including a broad understanding of technical information and cyber security infrastructures and implementation.
- Demonstrable stakeholder management and communication skills
(must have at least 1 of the following)
- Lead Internal Auditor / Implementer to ISO27001 / ISO9001
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified in Risk & Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
If this role is of interest to you and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age