HR Business Partner - Inside Sales
As one of Vodafone's strategic partner we are seeking Senior HRBP to join their team on an initial contract covering 2019 based in either Newbury or Paddington. The role holder is responsible for all HR activity and projects associated with the aggressive growth plans for Red Edge, proactively leading and driving the people and business agenda in line with the Vodafone Way. The role holder will drive and manage the people plan and employee lifecycle in the Irish & Spanish Hubs, becoming a trusted advisor to the Head of Red Edge and the leadership team. Critical also, will be to develop strong partnerships with the local Market HR teams who support hubs in Spain & Hungary as well as developing a strategic partnership with the Hub Managers and their Team Leaders.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Demonstrated ability of working in a matrix organisation with exceptional relationship management skills. Build credibility with SLT/senior leadership and at all levels across the business.
- Exceptional commercial and financial acumen: financial planning/employment costs budgets etc.
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal and influencing skills capable of dealing with multiple stakeholders across global markets
- Understanding of industry trends and challenges
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, organizational & communication skills, discipline, attention to detail, high energy and a can do attitude
- Holds ability to act as VF ambassador, change agent, business partner, operational expert, strategic partner and values champion
- Experience of people management
Technical / Professional qualifications:
- Knowledge of Sales industry or Inside Sales
- Working for large tech company experiance
- Experience of working as part of a leadership team, across virtual teams and multiple locations.
- Around 10 years' HR experience, including ER
If you have any interest, please do send me your CV or call me on 07741660812
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age