Project Manager (Fixed Line Network) SC ClearedAs one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we have a great new contract opportunity for an SC Cleared Project...
Security Analyst - SC Clearance required
As one of Vodafone strategic partners we are recruiting for a Security Analyst with Threat and Assurance experience to join their team in Swindon on a 3 month contract. Due to the nature of this project current valid SC Clearance is required.
The primary function of the Security Analyst will be plan, supervise and address all vulnerability issues, in support of IT Security Health Checks. This will consist of working with a range of government, and public sector clients to ensure that their platforms achieve or maintain accreditation/certification.
Essential skills include:
- Possess an In-depth knowledge of Information Security principles & technical security controls.
- Experience of Risk Based Information Assurance or IT Audit Security Assessments, particularly the CESG 'CHECK' scheme.
- Experience of HMG Information Security Principles, and the Government's accreditation framework.
- A sound understanding of network architecture, design, common vulnerabilities and risks to information.
- The ability to apply subject matter expertise across a wide range of complex systems, to advise and inform clients on IT Security matters.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of Information Security principles & technical security controls.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software, primarily MS Word, Excel and Visio.
- Demonstrable experience in supporting large, complex Networks and Hosting Estates, using multiple technologies such as:
- Load balancers
- Windows Server, Red Hat Linux
- Existing Government SC clearance
Cyber Security Qualification; CISSP, CISM, ISO 27001, Cyber Essentials.
- Knowledge of the CESG 'CHECK' security scheme.
- Understanding of ITIL V3 Service Management process.
- European Computer Driving License (ECDL)
If this role sounds of interest to you and you would like to know more then please apply now. If you do not have an up to date CV but would still like to apply then please call 0207 654 1427.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age