Support Engineer Mobile Device ManagementAs one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Support Engineer with Mobile Device Management experience to...
Resourcing Specialist - Technology
Vodafone are currently looking for a Tech Resourcing Specialist to deliver the end-to-end resourcing activities for Technology hiring in Vodafone UK, acting as "Resourcing Business Partner" to key Technology stakeholders/areas. Support with the continual development of the talent attraction mission and act as a positive ambassador of the Vodafone employer brand. This role will be based in Newbury initial 3-month contract.
Experience in recruiting Agile / Dev space roles:
- Java Developers
- Scrum Masters
- Chapter Leads
- Ensure effective resourcing delivery aligned to business hiring requirements, core-resourcing KPIs and FY forecast. Delivering relevant, diverse candidates to the business in a timely manner.
- Accountable for end-to-end delivery of permanent resourcing requirements (excluding E Band Hiring).
- Build/manage the relationship with key business stakeholders, HR Business Partners (HRBP), Centres of Expertise and our external suppliers.
- Ensure that the quality of hires is continuously improved, raising the capability and potential of those recruited to meet the business objectives and Vodafone UK talent agenda.
- Through leading key resourcing improvement, projects contribute to the ongoing development of the UK Technology Resourcing strategy and of the overall recruitment experience.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Full 360 cycle recruitment experience, delivering effective recruitment campaigns and solutions to meet business needs within agreed budget, KPI's and timescales
- Strong evidence using direct recruitment methods, with strong social media sourcing expertise
- Experience of developing and using robust candidate assessment process/frameworks.
- Understanding of employment legislation, specifically relating to recruitment
- Prior experience of working in Telecoms, IT, or technical organisations, managing technical, product and/or commercial resourcing
- Evidence of developing strong stakeholder relationships through a consultative and inclusive approach in a matrix environment
- Strong operational focus, combined with commercial and business acumen
- Ability to manage ambiguity and the resilience to drive the right behaviours and approaches to achieve the desired results
- Passionate about implementing creative recruitment strategies that benefit the business and candidate alike
- A commercial outlook - able to conceptualise resourcing strategy aligned to achieving business objectives. Driving key HR priorities, delivery against forecast and measure output.
If you have any interest, feel free to send your CV or call me on 07741660812
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age